What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

I Have wrote a post called “An Insperation” on a Author who came to our school, I had mentioned that I wanted to be a Vet when I grew up but now I am kind of tied up between an Author and a Vet…Can I do both?

Here are the reasons why I want to be a vet:

I love animals. I hate needles and I want to (sometime soon) get over my fears. I like to help others. My Mom always tells me I would be really good at it. I have had 4 different pets: Kiki, Romer, Garfie, Pinchy. I have had practice taking care of pets (Ilooked after my neghibours cat once, and I have been taking care of Romer).

Here are the reasons why I want to be a Author:

Nacy was such an insperation to me. I love to read and write. I always wanted to make other kids happy in a creative way. I always write in a diary, I have been writing in one since I was able to spell my name(age three).

So I could always be a vet and write books at the same time. I was really thinking about doing that. So I think that is what I want to be when I grow up.

Now, it’s time to move on to your future jobs and hobbies. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Do you want to be a: (These are just jobs I can think of right off the top of my head)

• Fireman/woman
  • Policeman/woman
  • Nurse
  • Doctor
  • Vet
  • Author
  • Construction builder
  • Inventor
  • Restoration Man/woman
  • Logger(That’s a job my Dad does)
  • Metal Recyler(That’s what my Dad does)
  • Artist
  • Composer
  • SINGERRRRR!! Lalalalalala
  • Actor

Again theses are just off the top of my head.

I am really interested in what you want to be when you grow up and why…Don’t just read the rest of the post go for it!

Bye! (This is the part you were not supose to read, silly)

2 thoughts on “What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

1. Hey Chels!!!
    Wow that is a good post. You have listed some of the many things people might want to be. There are so many choices. I think that its great you want to do something you love instead of just something that makes good money (Im sure they do both but still). Awesome.